Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A Little of What's Going on.

These past few days have been by far the toughest I've ever had to go through. Its not just one thing. It just snowballed on me. First off and by far the *most* painful Ricardo broke up with me for a reason I have yet to understand. But again thats not somehting to be discussed here. Then yet another plan for my education crumbled around my feet. Then a guy from my past who I had hoped and prayed I would never see again came back and is trying to be a aprt of my life again.. not something i'm ready for. Tomorrow I also face a very crutial doctors appointment. On top of all that I have friend and family issues that I really have no idea how to face.
Up until less than a week ago I thought I was really on top of the world. I had never been happier in my life. It was all I could do not to smile... and today I couldn't even smile at something that cracked me up completely two weeks ago. I've really been through my share of crap over the past few months and I really thought it was all over. I thought my life was finally looking up again.. and I can't believe everything is in pieces around me agian...

1 comment:

RyanB said...

Yeah, it sucks how things can flip so quickly and durastically.