Sunday, July 17, 2005

Blast from the past.

So here I was reading through some of my old stuff on blue Kaffee and I find a post I made back in february on a serisou discussion topis on "are you truly happy".. this is what I had to say

oddly enough i am perfectly happy. For the first time , in a long time, i feel like i am in control of my own destiny. I am thinking and acting solely for myself, I know that sounds selfish , but for me its a rare occurance. I find myself constantly smiling about nothing and have discovered a new confidence i didn't even know i had. I have the most wonderful boyfriend i could ever ask for who loves me and makes sure everyday he tells me just how amazing he thinks i am and how beautiful I am. I have the most wonderful friends a girl could ask for.. who see my faults and accept them and love me anyway. My family are absolutely amazing as of late and are being really supportive of the decisions i have made over the past few months. Yep life is incredible :)

So its amazing how things change so fast huh? not that i'm not really happy, just that i'm not near as happy as i was nor could be.

So I had a pretty crappy week. I got next to no work donw this week due to some unfortunate events that happened during the week that placed me under a pile of paper work. On the whole though work has been going good, been questioning my leadership capablities though. I hope i'm doing a good job .. :(.

I saw willy wonka last night. I have to say I really liked it. It was excellent. I went with jason :) it was good times. I'm going out to supper with the girls tonight. that should be great. Love my girls. I can always rely on them to make me happy :) Anyway i'm out

Peace and Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The movie was great.
Candy doesn't have to have a point.