Sunday, July 31, 2005

The week from hell.

I've had the worst week imaginable. There are certain things you never want to hear when you're working with Children and i'm pretty sure I've heard every one of them this week. For legal reasons I can't go into detail here , or with anyone really and that really eats me up inside. Its just one of those things you want to tell people and it it off your chest but you know you can't. And its just eating me from the inside out. in my four years at this job I haven't heard anything remotely like what i heard this week. Its tough. I'm nineteen years old with all this responsibility and i really have to strive to prove myself. Being a perfectionist is stressful. I am not complaining about my job. I love my job I just dislike the circumstances under which I had to work this week, and My relaxing weekend isn't really working out to be all that relaxing at all. I really cant wait to get back to school. At least I know I'm good at school and I only have myself to please or displease. At work there are just so many people breathing down my neck and depending on me. Its crazy. I love it but its getting to me a little. Thankfully I have wednesday off and I decided to take thursday morning off as well. I'm gonna go out wednesday night after the regatta and have a good time. I need to just stop thinking about work and the other stresser in my life just for a lil while and focus on having a good time. not thinking about what I have to do tomorrow at work .
Besides work there really isn't much else for me to talk about. As you have probably gathered it almost consumes my life. the only other tidbit I can think to mention is that painted my room really bnright pink this week, thats pretty hardcore. So i'm off to find something to do. A word to the wise: Redbull before bed is never a good idea.

Peace and Blessings

1 comment:

RyanB said...

Hey sorry I haven't been commenting in ages. I stopped using blogger for a while and switched to Live Journal.

That sucks about the kids and all. You just have to use your head and see what's the best thing to do...

I have been mainly just writing ing my LJ about work, and a few people bitched, told me to get a life/hobbies. You just have to ingore that and just go on.