Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I cannot express in words..

..how proud I am of Deadpan Alley right now. This weekend has been amazing for all of us. Friday nights show was amazing. We did awesome. However none of us expected what happened last night. Not only are we the first new group to sell out, we're the first group ever to sell out before the box office even opened! It may not sound like a big deal to everyone else but to us at Deadpan .. ITS HUGE!! And the show was an amazing success. I mean the reveiws aren't out yet, but even if they aren't great, who cares?! its one persons opinion on paper, The audience last night LOVED the show. Everybody had nothing but good things to say to us :)
Kayla, Murrdogg and Darcy got to go! as well as my sister and my dad. My daddy was so proud of me! And yes.. I am a daddy's girl.
After the show last night we went to Tim Hortons and Darcy came along. That made me really happy. He's my favorite. I've never met someone who makes me laugh so hard!
So what am I doing tonight you ask.,? why OUR SHOW GOT HELD OVER! We're doing another show tonight with the possibility of another three night run in three weeks time! This is soo amazing! I could have never asked to be involved with a greater group of people for this. people who deserve it soo soo much! So .. EVERYONE GO TO THE SHOW TONIGHT 8PM CURTAIN AT THE LSPU HALL!!!!!!!!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.