Thursday, September 22, 2005

This week in the life of Ru..

So who remembers Zoiey Cobb? Turns out I'm going to be working with her! I got offered, and accepted, the MUCEP position as Program Assistant at the SVB ( Student Volunteer Bureau) yesterday and I must say I'm pretty damn excited about it. This is an amazing oppertunity for me and I'm really excited to get started, meet new people and be excited about work again. I love working.

In other news, the held over show went amazingly well and Janet decided that we will come back in two or three weeks time and do another multi-night run of either 2 or 3 nights. This is sooo amazing. I love Deadpan! hehe

So other than the new job, deadpan on its way to broadway.. or Gander (haha) and my amazing sleep deprivation there isn't really much more for me to say. My life since school started has been Class, Deadpan, sleep, and really not too much of the latter. Been getting to hang out with my friends at school a lil bit but other than that I haven't seen most people in ages. I'm begining to forget what Ashleigh looks like and that makes me sad :( . But all is good, Huge party next weekend. I shant know my name by the end of the night, it will be fun times. 98 3/4 percent guaranteed!

Peace and Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be commin to gander eh? well lemme know! I'd love to watch the play!

Ricardo

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I remember her :p

Anonymous said...

She was the previous owner of the Chemistry or Physics book that I had around Grade Ten - yeah, that's the extent of my relationship with her :P