Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back to School - 2006

So I'm back to School - 5 courses, 2 jobs and a pile of other stuff to go along with it. Its day three and I'm already exhausted. I sure hope all this work I have been putting in pays off. Wouldn't it suck if I became like a waitress for the rest of my life? ( not that being a waitress is a bad thing, its just not for me.)

Kayla left for St. Pierre today. I'm really going to miss her. I was talking to Murr about it last night. She was always the one who got all the girls together. Now that its just us gals with the boyfriends left I think its going to be a semester lacking dyke nights. Change isn't always a bad thing but I love my girls and I'm going to miss Kayla fiercely. The drives to school are so boring.

Courses seem to be going good. I'm Taking French 1501, Philosophy 1600, Shakespeare 3200, English 3217, and Sociology 3150. I'm so grown up. Three 3000 level courses. I'm hardcore. Its going to be a fun semester. I'm so glad to have my job back at the student volunteer bureau as well. Shaping up to be a busy semester there and I couldn't be more excited. I've said it once and i'll say it again, I can't believe I found a job I'm more in love with than the rec centre. Its pretty crazy. But its exactly what I love to do. and I love the people and the working enviroment. and just about everything! eee.

ALSO! Check out http://www.deadpanalley.ca

So thats about all I have to say here for now. Keep commenting and keep smiling!

Peace and Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Ru-ba-loo

Glad to see that you are enjoying this semester thus far. Although I hear you on how tired you are. I'm dropping this week.
Also, be sure to let Darcy know that he is one of the front runners for my contest.

Anonymous said...

The Deadpan Alley site is nice....but it's not done. When you go to the "About Us" section....well you go look and see what it says for all your names.
Nice though :)
Just get it fixed!
Go On Girl!

Rhonda Pittman said...

its still partly under construction. should be done before the show.