Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Impact

Sometimes I wonder why I cose to put my life out here, and tell you, a relative stranger, my inner most thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I just vent, other times I want to just share my over whelming sense of happiness and satisfaction with life. But why? I'm not really sure.. but my job lead me to think of it

Sometimes I just feel like my life won't be complete if I don't somehow change someone or something. I don't want to be famous, I just want to be remembered for doing something good.

Which leads me to ask.. have I impacted you in any way?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of focusing on how you have impacted people - which really is a self centered way of looking at it - why not look at how people have impacted you. How they have inspired you, caused you to pause and think, or change for the better.

Rhonda Pittman said...

I thought I'd look at it this way.. because if you read over past journals and whatnot.. I talk alot about how much people impact me.

However, if you really wish to know I keep a gratitude journal and write at least 10 things I am thankful for everyday which generally includes things people have done for me .

Anonymous said...

yes that was a nice peice of writting and you did impact me iv'e always wanted to do something to change the way some people think about things and to pusue my dream which is to sing.

Anonymous said...

Write a new blog soon!
I need something to read girl!