Friday, April 29, 2005

Life's to do list.

So I was thinking tonight ( I know scary thought, eh?) about how I always talk about my lifes to do list.. that doesn't actually exisit. Its a compilation of ideas I have in my head about what I'd like to achieve and do in my life. I mean i'm sure its something most people have, but never really think about as a check list. I do. I have soo much I want to acomplish in my life, and roughly only 60 or so years (statistcally speaking of course) left to do so. So Here is my unoffical offical lifes to do list.. that I may or may not add to at a future date.

  • See the Pyramids in Egypt
  • Have someone love me as much as I love them
  • Have a big wedding
  • Raise beautiful children with a man who adores me
  • Step in every ocean
  • Sing in front of a crowd again
  • Work PR for a major company
  • Do a semester at Harlow
  • See my girls happy and healthy with the lives they deserve
  • Be kissed in a Gondola in Venice
  • See Phantom preformed live
  • Write the perfect song
  • Write a novel
  • See my parents retire and travel the world like they want
  • Believe it or not, See Raylene get the life she wants
  • To die with a smile on my face.

I'm not really sure what else I want to add to this. There are alot of little things I know I want to do, but all my major things are there for now. hmm I really don't know what else to say.

Peace and Blessings

PS Download "Breathe" by Anna Nalick.. yep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you forgot to mention, "Have sex with Jason."

It's ok though.
I won't cry too much.