Thursday, April 14, 2005

Yes.. two updates in one day

Its been awhile since I made a real update so I'll give you the "in a nutshell" version of whats been going on.

In the midst of exams right now. Wrote my first this morning. My sexual Behavious exam. It was pretty easy.. I'm clearly the sex master :P I have two more exams one tuesday and one next friday.. then DT next weekend :D yaaaay! I'm so excited to get out and have fun with my friends again.. Its been awhile since I got to hang out with all my friends.. seems the only person I get to hang out with a great deal is Evan.. and I don't even see him that often. BUt i guess everyone is busy with Exams .. and work.. and boyfriends. Not that there is anything wrong with that .. I guess i'm just looking forward to a break .

I also wanna talk about my new therapy that i've been doing called Naturopathy. Anyone who knows me has known about my back problems i've been having since grade 9.. and thanks to naturopathy and Dr Wang I've never felt this good before. Naturopathy is ancient chinese medicine. the method she uses on me is called the scraping method where she, literally, takes a spoon and rubs it down my back and hips for like half an hour. HOw it works it that basically she gives me deep tissue bruises. the brusing brings the healthy blood cells to the surface which in turn repair the damaged tissue. Anyone who is interested in learning more can ask me about it. I know its prolly boring to most of you but honestly if you felt as good as I do.. especially since about this time last year I was walking with a cane.. you guys would be amazed too.

Anyhoo thats really all i have to say. Leave comments guys!

Peace and Blessings!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Rhonda, thanks for thinking my accounting would go well.

I appreciate the thought.

I wish I could get a girl to eat my ass out with a spoon...you lucky devil

hahaha...ewww...gross

but yeah, don't be mad.