Saturday, April 02, 2005

" Set yourself Apart from this Corupt Generation" - Pope John Paul II

First off I would like to say I had a horrible nights sleep. I went to bed like 10:30 and Evan woke me up sometime after 2 I believe and I chatted until after 4. I think I may have had a hand in upsetting Evan and for that I'm sorry.
I was glued to CNN most of the night. That channel is addicting. Obviously anyone who has turned on a TV in the last two days has known the Pope has not been in great condition and this was the story I have been following. I never realized how amazing the Popes life has been. Born Poor. His mother deied when he was 9.. his father just a few years after his mother passed away. He was hit by a truck, not once, twice ( also the reason he has that stooped appearance, which I had always acreditied to his age), and he actually studied acting for a short period of time before he entered the Preist hood. Then going through all those steps to become Pope and being shot! That is one eventful life ladies and gentleman! The quote in my title is something I heard him say in a clip last night and I think its something to live by. Very Inspiring. Although right now the Pope has not been pronounced dead I will say this. Rest in Peace your Holiness.
On a completely different topic I had the weirdest dream last night that actually has put a real damper on my mood today. I dreamed that I was in Michael Wiffin's ( I know weird already) shed and I was soo stressed out about the past few months. and he offered me a joint. anyone who knows me knows that because of Charlie I have made a solemn promise to myself never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever even so much as try a drug. But in my dream i took this massive joint and smoked the whole things really fast. And i felt absolutely wonderful. The best I've felt since.. well i'll leave that part out. So i was sitting at this table laughing and giggling. and they all decided to go for a walk. so one chick that was with us forgot her boots or something so we waited in the driveway for her.. and i was standing there and it had all hit me what I had done. I broke the most important promise I've ever made to myself. and i just fell to the ground crying. I disappointed myself beyond belief. I've never, ever felt so bad in my life. Dream or not. I never want to disappoint myself like that. I want to make sure nothing like what happened to Chuck ever happens to me. I'm really in a terrible mood because of this. :(
Anyhoo I think I'm gonna go get a shower.. Perhaps go laptop shopping today .. Again.. If i did upset you last night .. I'm sorry

Peace and Blessings

No comments: