Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy (belated) Birthday to me!

So its Monday morning. I had the most amazing weekend ever. Ever! Best birthday i could possibly imagine. actually, no, I don't think i could have imagined a birthday that great.

I stayed up on thusday night so I wouldn't miss my birthday and got like 12 messages from people at exactly midnight wishing me happy birthday along with a chat on the phone with darcy and and a song from Kayla.

Woke up on friday morning and had breakfast with my daddy then went to school where at 12:00 Darcy surprised me when i was supposed to go to work. He told Zoiey to tell me i had to go to work so he could give me my present there. I got a pink unicorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one i was in love with from bears and cheers that i used to visit at the mall!! and he had it in a disney princess bag with a disney princess balloon! it was awesome i was soo excited! then we headed down to the breezeway and started drinking with Kayla, Murrdogg, Matt, Aaron, Beet, Chris M and Brian! I had two beer there and had a great laugh.. beer flavoured! haha so then we all decided we were going to go to Jungle Jims for lunch wheer I had another drink ( i was pretty tipsy before 3 o'clock pretty sad hehe) then we brough those crazy folks back to the Goulds and me and Darcy went to his place for a bit. Thats not for blog so we'll skip that part ;) Then we went to my house and had birthday cake with my parents and my sister gave me a pair of boots that light up!! they're awesome!

Around 8 o'clock people started to arrive for the prime at my house. My girls showed up and gave me awesome presents. Kayla gave me the most comfy Pj's ever. Murrdogg gave me a really pretty bangle that i have yet to take off lol Ash gave me an awesome shirt with a half zip up hoodie to go over it. and Darcy gave me the "what happens on george st stays on george st" tee shirt that i was in love with! Then the drinking began and everything gets a lil sketchy.. heres a point form of what i remember

  • Help Me Rhonda
  • Grabbing everyones boobs and getting pictures of it
  • Dancing with kayla to the NKOTB birthday song and Darcy cutting in
  • "Did you have sex with my friend?"
  • Vaguely the van ride
  • Losing Darcy
  • Tequila friend!
  • Rhonda:"excuse me Mr. Hot dog Man, I would like a hot dog please"

Hot Dog Man: Regular Jumbo or saussage

Kayla: Regular! Jesus she's a vegetarian!!

  • Subway lady and my birthday
  • 3 phone calls to Darcy, same conversation

On another note about the subway.. i put on my jacket this morning and found part of my sub wrapped up in one pocket and a cookie in the other. Kind of gross. haha Nice. anyway in short I had the most awesome birthday ever. I love my friends and I love my boyfriend! Awesome Awesome Awesome weekend!! <3

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot part of friday :(

Anonymous said...

Rhonda is hot :D

Anonymous said...

MY bday is going to be better lol !!
loves you ne ways
Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Holy spam!