Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sitting here in the UC

Kinda bored. Everyone left me so I'm just chilling out here alone. I have to work today from 10-2. Kinda sucks seeing as how I don't have class today and I was out super late last night. I'm really tired and I have the first rehersal for the Full Monty tonight. I sure would like ot have a nap. I slept the whole way here ( Raylene drove). I have to get the bus home today too. That really sucks. I got the bus home yesterday. I'm not so impressed with that. Hopefully there will be someone on the quarantine bus with me.

So in the News.. hmm .. what has happened since my last entry.. I don't even remember. ohh. Tuesday Darcy took me to DQ. I Sure do love DQ. It made me really happy. and Last night we went to cape spear until after 12. tis the reason I'm so super tired. I'm sure this will be one heck of a productive day today at work. Ugh. anyone wanna set up a booth at the volunteer fair? lol there .. see I work!

So the plans for this weekend are as follows.. Tomorrow night Masterless Men.. Saturday night.. ugghh... ummm.. nothing. Sunday.. nothing. Yep. Exciting weekend coming up indeed.

anyhoo I really have nothing too interesting to write. So..

Peace and Blessings!

No comments: