Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In avoidence of study..

I decided I should update my much neglected blog. Things have been going amazingly well with me. School has been super crazy, i've had 4 midterms in the past week. Been studying hard, keeping up with it though, its lucky thing I'm a smart girl. I've been working a bit too. Really liking my job at the SVB despite the fact I've only worked 2 shifts so far. Seems to be fun and i love the type of work i'm doing there so I think its going to be an awesome semester with an awesome group of people

So major event of the week: Kaylas Party. I wish I could tell you more of what happened there but honestly I was much to drunk to remember most of it. I know i had a great time though, i took my camera and got over 90 pictures so I have a good idea of how my night went. Darcy came with me and he got to meet all my friends, which is excellent. I think they really like him. I know my parents sure did. They haven't stopped asking about him since. I'm really glad as I was pretty worried about what they'd think. SO i may have stretched the truth about him just a lil bit.. is that such a bad thing if my happiness is at stake? ;)

In other news I discovered today that the Birdcage has sold out BOTH of its encore nights at the LSPU two days before the show! Thats amazing! I am soo proud of Deadpan Alley and all that it has acomplished this year. I am soo glad I'm a part of such a great group of people. Especially when these people will have a Deanpan Chant in the middle of Kaylas living room when Don O'Keefe shows up.. ahh fun times.

Anyway this has been my break from the depressing book "the killing of Bonnie Garland" and now I must get back to explaining why such a sick psychopathic killer got away with Manslaughter for bashing his sleeping girlfriends head in with a claw hammer. Have a wonderful day all .. *muuuah*

Peace and Blessings

Edit: So appearantly our shows are not COMPLETELY sold out but pretty close so you guys should get your tickets now! Don't miss out!!

No comments: