Monday, November 14, 2005

My attempt at a real Blog

So here I am sitting in s study room with the Love of my life Aaron Critch and my lesbian Kayla kinda bored. Wasting time as I have to be here until sometime after 7 tonight. Damn work commitments. This semester has been insanely busy. 5 courses. 2 jobs. social life. volunteer work. deadpan. Craziness I say.

So what did this long weekend hold for me? Not a whole lot really. I seen Get Rich or Die trying on friday. That was a pretty hardcore movie. A lot better that I had expected it to be. Saturday I went shopping with my mother and father. Dear God I wanted to poke my eyes out with a pointy stick. Just because I stop to glace at the engament rings DOES NOT MEAN I'M GETTING MARRIED ANYTIME SOON.

Saturday night was Ashleighs party. I got stoned. Not on purpose, however, yeah i'll never mix cold medication and alcohol again. Good thing I have a super boyfriend to bring me home and put me to bed.

So lets have a little talk about the flu. which i am currently suffering massively from. This is how i figure it. I caught it from Aaron, who suffered mildly from a runny nose and what he liked to call that rudolph glow. then I, in turn suffered like a sonovabitch since friday. fever cough, runny nose, chills, mild nausea. NOw Darcy is vomiting plus all of my symtomns as well. this Flu virus is mutating wildly and it eventually going to wip out the human race as we know it.. and all i have to say about that is DAMN YOU AARON CRITCH!!!!!

On another note.. Scheduled for surgery at 12:00 tomorrow. Thank God. I'm not sure how much more of this incessant pain I can take. Three full days off! hot stuff. Movies and cuddles with my super duper boyfriend :) (Sorry Kurtis, I know another entry about my boyfriend.. what are you gonna do)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....Ru I think you (and other people) have inspired an upcoming contest on my blog about boyfriends.
Stay tuned in the future cause you just might be able to help Darcy win!