Thursday, November 24, 2005

You know what pisses me off?

Nothing! Yeah thats right nothing!

I've been reading some of my friends blogs lately and it has come to my attention, you people hate a lot of things., Its rant after Rant about the useless crap that makes your life so dreadful. Wake up people! Life is a beautiful miraculous thing and you should thank your lucky stars every day you get to take another breath and witness another day on God's beautiful earth. I know I used to be equally as guilty as some of you, ranting and raving about how horrible life was, but you know what - that was crap. I have an amazing life filled with amazing people and amazing experiences. There are so many wonderful things on this earth, who cares if someone doesn't like the way I dress, or the cashiers at wal mart are too slow.. right now at this very moment someone loves you and wishes nothing but the best for you! How can you not greet the world with open arms, put aside the few negative aspects of your life and embrace all the good that you have? You people are way to cranky when you write and you're very seldom show appreciation of all the good that you have. You woke up this morning thats all the reason in the world to fall on your knees and thank God ( Or science - whatever it is you believe) that you have what you do. So here's a list of some of the things i'm thankful for..

1. My health
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My boyfriend
5. A roof over my head
6. The oppertunity to get a good education
7. The extra weight I carry around ( that means I have enough to eat)
8. Music
9. Laughter
10. Cuddles
11. Smiles from strangers
12. The parking guy who says good morning
13. Clocktower password
14. The faith that I have
15. Good books
16. Love
17. being loved
18. Living where I do
19. having a warm bed to sleep in
20. A pink unicorn
21. dancing
22. singing
23. rent
24. dreams
25. fantasies

And I made that list in under a minute. Come on guys.. show me that you're optimistic too.. what makes your life so fantastic?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but feel this was a thinly veiled dig at me and my popular website.
Hmmmmmm, personally I think people like my blogs.
I believe that my writing makes people laugh and that's a good thing.

lol

Rhonda Pittman said...

Wasn't directed at you at all actually, hadn't even thought of you. But now that you mention it you do complain a lot. :P

Anonymous said...

It really is too bad people don't see things the way you do Rhonda.
A lot of people neglect their friends, forget where they have come from and what they have. They are too focused on what they don't have and want leaving them depressing and bitter.

Sure people have "pet peeves" but that is something different than hating something.

-Anonymous

Rhonda Pittman said...

Who are you?