Sunday, December 04, 2005

Life, Or something like it..

So life has been pretty crazy. I love it. working two jobs, rehearsing pretty close to 8 hours a wee, 5 courses, friends, boyfriend, family christmas shopping, yep its that time of the year again folks! we had our annual family Christmas party last night. It was great. I had an awesome time and my family really seemed to get a long with Darcy well. They all really liked him :) That makes me really happy.

ANother exciting event of the recent has been that Kayla got accepted to Frecker! I'm sooo excited for her! I love to see my friends achieve what they strive for! I'm going to miss her tons in the three months she's gone but i'm soo happy for her at the same time. Its bittersweet really. Its just so crazy that everyone's lives are moving so fast all of a sudden. We're all grown up. Murrdogg and I are slated for graduation next april! we're gonna convocate together! Thats really super awesome! Then what am I gonna do? Only time will tell I suppose. I'd like to think I'd go to Humber, Get that post Grad certificate and maybe make a life for myself. who knows.. maybe i'll be a bum.

Have you noticed my blogs have been focused on my future lately? I'm not really sure thats a good thing.. I like to live for the moment and I've become such a planner.. its odd. I'm thinking months in advance and its only since i started this semester that i've been like that. I guess its really hitting me now that I'm all grown up. I don't have the right to be a kid anymore and worry about partying every weekend and chasing useless dreams. Now if only some people I knew could get the same mentality. Life is not about living from party to party. Its about making your life count, making the the world a better plae because of yourself not in spite of yourself.

Anyhoo thats all I have to say. Pics from last night.. yes.

No comments: