Monday, December 12, 2005

This kept me awake last night.

I really thought I had a ton of great people in my life, however, thinking about it lately I have 5 people who I can really trust whole heartedly. Those five people know who they are. I have a lot of good people in my life, but since September I've lost a lot of people that I considered to be some of my closest friends. It seems as though those people had intention with me that if they weren't able to persue, I was of no use to them. You know how you are and what I mean. I've addressed the issue with some of you in an attempt to make it better, but as you can see this is still getting to me, and the fact that you have still isolated me just validates everything I said. I'm disappointed that our friendship had to be reduced to this. But I guess its better this way because I can see our relationship for what it was really worth to some of you.

Now by the tone of this entry you'd probably think I was bitter, but let me falsify that right now. I couldn't be happier. In true Rhonda fashion I'm taking the best from this, not the worst. I know who my true friends are. I know who really cares about me and who doesn't. Friendship is not a conditional thing and if you're going to exile me from your life just because I changed one simple aspect, then you're really not the person I thought you were. I couldn't be happier with my life right now. I'm happy and I have the best friends in the world that I could ever ask for. Ashleigh, Kayla, Murrdogg and Aaron I love you to death. I don't know what I'd do without you. Darcy, you're amazing and I love you to no end. Everyone else in my life that I love, I wouldn't be the same without you. But those of you who think this entry is aimed at you - it probably is. Try to fix it if you want. I don't care. Really I think I'm probably better off without you if you made me feel this way anyway!

:)

Peace and Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Guess On the contest on my webpage.
I will actually be going up to College Grill before I come home. I will be asking the owner just exactly what the hell it is and I'll be sure to fill you in!

Rhonda Pittman said...

Its actually been driving me insane ever since. You'll have to tell me when we hang out when you get back.. *coughhintcough*

RyanB said...

Hey I feel you here. I thought I had a group of friends in high school. Turned out that they disappeared. We chat somewhat on aim and whatnot but I basically have to work hard for a hello back. Then I got a new group of friends here at school, but after a year I was cast aside, and now only get I will call you next week(end) and it never does, nor do they answer my calls. Just hold onto the people you listed.

Talk to you soon