Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Life is short.

Something I've heard a lot of over the past few weeks. Although it may be the longest thing any of us will ever know it still seems like we have so much to acomplish in so little time when you put it all into perspective.

That being said I've had a lot of commentary on my life over the past number of weeks as well. That I'm doing this wrong or that wrong or should pay more attention to this and less to that. I don't understand why people would want to say such things or take up such an interest in my life but hey, if you're interested I might as well take into consideration what you have to say. So I invite you to be 100% completely honest in my comments section and tell me how I can live my life to the fullest.. what do you think I could change to make my time on this earth amazing. I'm not saying I will do these things, but I'm always open to a little suggestion...What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To live life to the fullest, you definately need to see me more :P
~Erin~

Anonymous said...

My top 11 suggestions

1) Explore the world.
2) Listen more than you talk
3) Try new things you think you would not enjoy.
4) Never judge a book by its cover.
5) Respect others, everyone is entitled to their opinions.
6) Challenge your self, and others to be better.
7) Never limit your options, or those of the people around you.
8) Lead by example. Do not say or do anything you would hate to see others say or do.
9) Be honest with yourself, and others.
10) Always be willing to lend a hand.
11) Dare to dream!

-That guy "Anonymous"