Thursday, October 21, 2004

Here I am Again

So.. it seems i've been able to make two posts at least. Thats a start right? I'm going to try and write an entry on my luch break every day from work seeing as how i am given two hours. Do they think I need that much time to eat?

I really enjoy my new job. sooo much better than working at subway thats for sure. icccky i'll never be able to eat that stuff again. My entree today.. swanson microwave dinner of chicken nuggets and fries. Oh god i miss my mommy . I'm waaaay too spoiled for my own good! how shall i ever make it on my own!? I'm learning though. I pumped my OWN gas last night all by MYSELF! thats a great feat for one like myself! I also went and got my own groceries last night.. lets hear it for Rhonda!

In response to a comment I got on my last entry.. I don't mean to bash guys. I was just resolving some bitterness towards someone i shall call D. Sheppard.. no.. wait thats too obvious.. we'll call him Darren S. yes that will do. I love men! what girl doesn't?...well except lesbians. I've actually met some very nice guys lately. Spent some time with one last night! he's a great guy! i enjoy his company.. even though he says excellent a lot.. and is quite tardy.. hehe jus jokin! and then theres always trusty Sean. My buddy Ol' Pal. I loves him to pieces I do! And then my trusty guy friends that are always there! Stefan is awesome. and even though we went out for three years we can still hang out with very limited weirdness. I'll always love him! and Hayden.. my girlfriend. even though i don;t see him that often anymore he's still my super hero who doesn't even need a cape! And i could never forget Adam Joe! I love that kid! and ches and lenny and chandima.. the list is endless. I, in no way , intended to sound bitter towards guys.. so therebore i apologize to all men out there besides Darren S.

I'm also going to tell ya'll about how excited i am for my 19th birthday which is now only SEVEN days away! I'm uber excited to go downtown with my girls and get crazy! We're also going out to supper that night so anyone who wants the details on when and where can just get me on msn or on my cell phone because i'm obviously not going to post them here , but everyone is welcome to come. Consider this an open invitation. yaaay for legal age! hehe

So thats about it for today. Guess i'll go take a nap or clean my room . considering I have people coming over tonight and i'm buried in my own filth at this point. Pleas leave your comments and keep it real!

Peace and Blessings!



2 comments:

RyanB said...

It's lil' ol Ryan Just saying howdy

Anonymous said...

This is Hayden.

Damn right I'm a super hero!

w00t!