Saturday, October 23, 2004

The morning after.

So we did end up going to the movie last night. It was kinda fun.. yet kinda awkward at the same time. It was Ash and Steven and Me and Sean and Kayla. Me and Sean were kind of flirting the whole night.. and he came back here afterwards.. he didn;t leave until like 1:30. I know what you're thinking but I swear it wasn;t like that. He's so easy to talk to. Not many people can get me to talk like he can. He's the only one who;s noticed there has been something not right about me lately and he finally got me to talk about it last night. I just haven;t been happy about the way people have been talking about me so much lately .. and discussing things that are really none of their business. But Sean made a lot of sense in telling me i really shouldn't care what anyone else thinks of me. The only opinion that counts about me is my own. so let this be a public service announcement: I'M NOT A WHORE! and i will no longer defend myself about who i have and have not slept with because its no ones damn buisness. I'm just going to let people think what they want to think from now on, because frankly i dont care anymore. the people who care about me know the truth and thats all that matters. ANyway thats too much seriousness for one day.

There are only 5 days left until my birthday! Downtown next friday night!! woooooot! Anyone who wants to acompany us is more than welcome! anyway its time for me to go to the gym. Uhhh i'd rather be slapped in the face.

Peace and Blessings! :)

No comments: