Sunday, November 21, 2004

Another great night.

I had an awesome day yesterday. Not very productive but awesome all the same. I spent the whole day with Ricardo. I see my friends reading this going "who the heck is that" don't worry guys. i'll explain after lol we went shopping yesterday afternoon and i got absolutly nothing for christmas gifts :( then we went to a movie.. seed of chucky.. stop scowling stefan! then we went back to his place and watched Mr 3000. Best movie i've watched in a long time ;) hehe. I was really worried all last week that this weekend would suck. Boy was I wrong. I hate that i only have one week left though before i'm forced inside on a diet of mush! *gross*

BTW now is a very oppertune time to tell my girlies that if you have any idea whatyou want for christmas pplllleeeeeeeaaasssseee let me know! I'm so lost and i don;t have that much time left. Kayla, I have something for you already but i need to get you somethinbg else. Murrdogg and Pokey.. i have no idea what to get you! Its really depressing lol Price club today! lol anyway. i'm laying in bed at 10:20 in the morning and i'm feeling kinda hungry. i forgot to eat yesetrday. so i'll write more some other time

Peace and blessings!

No comments: