Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Great Week..

Well.. Well.. Well.. here I am again. I'm getting really bad for not updating this thing but you know what.. c'est la vie. I've been really busy this week. What with my new pimp daddy and all. Haha too funny. I think Ricardo has to be the most fun guy i know. He's awesome. Not to mention really hot with a very sexy smile :P
I got laid off from work on friday. I asked for it. Not reallysure what i'm gonna do now but I have to get my tonsils out on tuesday so i can worry about it after i get that all fixed up :P yukk i can't imagine what its gonna be like eating all that crap constantly . ooh dear.
So the Santa Claus Parade is today too. I never got to go last year so i'm really excited about going this year. Santa Claus Parade rocks Gosh Darn it! I get to wear my sexy new jacket too w00t! haha. anyway i should go get a shower and the like.

Peace and Blessings!

No comments: