Saturday, November 20, 2004

Downtown.. again.. yeah yeah I know !

What an awesome night last night. I got my arm twisted and ended up downtown for my fourth weekend in a row. OMG what am I thinking? Soo worth it though :) I went down with Janine and Ches and Chandima.. Sean, Hailey Hayden Stephie.. all that crowd. But I spent most of the night with Ricardo :) I dunno if i was really drunk or in a really good mood or what but i think it was the best night downtown thus far! I was in such a horrible mood last night too. Not saying that drinking solves problems but getting out last night was just awesome! totally worth the money i spent on it. After next weekend i'm laid up anyway. Damn tonsils. I have to spend the entire day next monday at St. Claires by myself. i'm going to crack up. then on tuesday i go under the knife. So everyone start making your appointments to hang out with me at home for the next three weeks, my doc doesn't expect me to get better real quick cos i'm sol old. she said a few days before christmas i should be back to normal. How crappy is that!? I'm going to crack up. at least i don't have to work lol! but alot of good that is. I'm actually dreading monday more than tuesday next week though lol. i hate the thought of sitting at the hospital all day by myself. they told me to eat breakfast and bring a book lol when the hospital says "bring a book" you can be pretty positive that you're there until the cows come home. grrrr. anyway i'm gonna get the smell of smoke out of my hair. Can't wait for later :)

No comments: