Monday, December 20, 2004

In response

Ok seems i have lost the comments from my page as i have updated how comments are recived. I would however still like to address the individual who in a previous comment, has accused me of using people. I feel there has been some type of miscommunication and i ask this person , who chose to remin annymous, to contact me so we can figure this whole situation out. I don't think i have used anyone and i apologize if i have made you , or someone you know feel this way. I'd like to think i'm a fair person and I hate to think someone out there is thinking ill of me for something i obviously did not even realize i was doing. I ask this person to please comment and tell when i have done or contact me via MSN, phone, or hey .. just come up and talk to me. Again i'm sure this is just a complete misunderstanding, because as anyone can tell you i am not in any way a malicious person and I try to be kind to everyone. again i'm very sorry. please get in touch with me so we can sort this mess out

Peace and Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roxy here.

My, my, my. Well it seems the old gossip and bitch machine in the Goulds is turning it's nasty wheels again. I think we need to stop that!

Rhonda is not rude or malicious. If you ask me some one is peddeling grade "A" bullshit.

Get over it people. Bullshit is exactly what it is.

Rhonda Pittman said...

Roxy have i ever told you how much i love you?

Anonymous said...

Ur Mudder.
Not really though,
Stefan.


"old gossip and bitch machine in the Goulds is turning it's nasty wheels again."

Lol, niice.
Since when did the Goulds have a gossip and bitch machine?
I thought that they inhibited the entire planet.

I agree though that it is bullshit though.