Wednesday, December 01, 2004

It starts.

I got my tonsils out yesterday. I have to say it was the most fun I've EVER had... this my friends is called sarcasim. I want to be shot in the foot to get my mind off the pain my throat. I'm sitting here in bed trying to struggle down some watered down baby food and it feels like millions of tiny razor blades scraping their way down my espohogus. I woke up 2:30 this morning to take some meds and i was in so much pain i just couldn't sleep. Thank God for me and Roxy's sex talks. LOL famous quote of the week

Roxy: Rhonda is good at hiding it, but when the time comes she's good at riding it!

Haha I love you Roxy. Thanks for keeping me occupied this morning when I felt so craptacular. The only question is now what do i do for the next two weeks. I'm not allowed to drive until the 15th. which i normally wouldn't complain about because i hate driving but when my b/f lives so close yet so far it really makes me mad. I wanna see Ricardo now!! I wanna scream! the only thing that hurts more than eating is talking! i've been usuing my computer as communication. Typing on word what i want to say to my parents or the msgs i want them to relay on the phone for me. It really sucks. esp if you know me and know how much i loooove to talk. Talking is what supported me all through high school. now.. nothing. I have no idea how long it will be before i can talk properly. I know one thing.. when you look back inmy mouth it looks so empty.. i wonder how much i can fit back there LOL anyway i should go try to struggle more baby food down. yukkkkk. shoot me please. Anyone feel free to come see me. Just call first so i look decent. you know where to find me. In bed. LOL

Peace and Blessings

No comments: