Sunday, December 19, 2004

Mood: Tired Music:When Doves Cry

Ok so its been roughly three weeks since i got my tonsils out. things are pretty much back to normal. i'm still a lil limited as to what i can eat but thats by choice because some things still hurt. I'm allowed out and about , driving and all as per usual. Wednesday I left the docs office dropped my mom home and went straight to Ricardo's .. I got there like 9:30am and he was still in bed. not that he or I complained about the situation.. hehe but that requires a journal with a different subject matter. haha My boy is gone home for christmas now and I miss him very much. Its amazing how attached you can get to a guy in such a short period of time... never thought it could happen. Espcially since i was so dead set against getting into a relationship again. But i guess when everything fell through with me going to BC in january it was like God was opening a window for me. I'm really lucky to have such a great guy who makes me feel so special.... has anyone else noticed that my posts have been focused solely on Ricardo lately? haha
Christmas is also next weekend. I'm not overly excited at all. I have absolutely no idea what i'm getting.. which is weird.. i usually do. But this year i have absolutely no desire to know what i have either. I dunno .. since i stopped believing in Santa and more recently since my Grandfather died 3 years ago it just hasn't been the same at all Christmas just seems to go by like any other day with the exception that i dress better lol. maybe i'm just being a scrooge. But really I'm the second youngest in my extended family .. so i mean the spirit of Santa and all that crap is gone and my family doesn't appreciate the true meaning of christmas like I do.. its weird i guess.
So this is what has become my weekly posting ritual. I promise to try and get better. I mean i've missed out on posting great things like when I fell ( or as i like to call it jumping without such a graceful landing) off the stage at benders or when i finally told David Guiney how i really feel about him. Oh well i'll have to save that for another entry. But right now i'll just focus on going to bed! Goodnight loyal readers

Peace and Blessings :)

P.S. to the person that left the comment on my other entry please see my reply?

No comments: