Monday, October 24, 2005

My most awesome boyfriend/ 4 sleeps!

Me and Boyfriend
He's being Cute
I'm being.. me. :P



4 more sleeps until I leave my teen years behind me. Wow. I never thought of it that way. Damn. Way to start of this entry on a high note Rhonda. Anyway as the plan stands right now we'll be priming at my house, hopefully, then heading downtown, unless someone has a better idea on where to prime. We'll also be heading to the breezeway at 12:00 on friday for le beer pour ma fete. All are welcome to join me, as Im super cool . I dunno I have a feeling this birthday isn't going to be as great as last year. Rather anti climatic, I hope i'm wrong.

Anyway as for the real reason why I wrote this entry I wanted to brag about how awesome my boyfriend is. He did the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me tonight. The story actually starts a little before hand when I came home from school in a horrible mood due to my horrible day. Anyhoo so i come home and decide I'm gonna call Darcy to see if he can cheer me up, which he does because he's awesome. And he lets me go so I can go to work. Half way through worl Darcy walks into my drama class gives me a rose and a chocolate bar kisses me and leaves. And i have to chase him up the stairs when i finally comprehend what just happend and he tells me he couldn't have my birthday week start off bad and he had to cheer me up! is that not thesweetest thing you've ever heard? <3 align="center">
Anyway As for the rest of my weekend in reveiw..
- Friday I spent the day with Darcy. He took me to the doctor and we went to walmart
we watched Batman. Not a bad movie.
- Saturday was leader forum
- I planted trees... IN THE DIRT (stay tuned for pics)
- Went to fog City for supper
- Seen a movie that was just a headache on screen (Stay)
- Tims with Girls+Aaron Last nigth
Anyhoo thats all for now
Peace and Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.