Monday, October 10, 2005

This week

So its been an eventful week. Last two shows of the birdcage, Thank God thats over. Loved it but i was sick of it. readyto move onto something new and exciting. so after Friday nights show we all headed to Janets for a lovely social gathering.. and by social gathering i mean drinkfest. I had an awesome time there. Darcy and I aimed to corupt the minds of the younger generation, it was awesome. Left Janets around 2 and went for a drive with Darcy :) where he asked me to be his girlfriend :) of course I said yes. He's awesome! we have so much in common and I feel like i could talk to him for hours about everything and anything. he's so interesting.

So on saturday afternoon I got to see Beauty and the Beast. So i maintained my excitment in the theatre.. however inside i was screaming a jumping up and down and going insane. i mean it was Beauty and the Beast! ahh. Belle's pretty yellow dress looked exactly like the one from the disney movie.. i want it. and the music was just fabulous. Gaston couldn't carry a note in a bucket but the rest of the cast were awesome. *sigh* i sure do love Beauty and the Beast.

Today i went shopping for something for murrdogg then we ( Murr, Kayla, Ashleigh, myself steven and Darcy) went out to jungle jims for supper. it was awesome. went to Adam boyles house after for a bit then i went to Darcy's and hung out for a bit before coming home.

So, so far this has been an awesome midterm break. two days left and I'm sure they'll be just as great. Its so awesome to feel wanted again and be happy with where I am :)

No comments: