Friday, December 10, 2004

All this time and no update!

So i've been in my house pretty close to two weeks now. I'm going insane. My only relief is when my friends breifly come to visit me. Ricardo has been in to see me twice. God love him. He was here yesterday and i swear it was as good as a day out of this house. I have so much fun with him. He's great. I can't believe how lucky I am that he chose me :)
My Tonsils ( or lack there of) are feeling much better. I can swallow without much difficulty ( haha i see Erin cracking up at that comment) and i'm on pretty solid foods although i can't eat much because i haven't eaten a whole lot since the 30th. Maybe enough for three days of full healthy meals. But i'm slowly getting better and its only 2 more sleeps until i'm alloed out of the house for my work christmas thingy down to the delta. Brunch mmm. Hey.. wait.. I can't eat brunch! this sucks! lol At least i'll look sexy! hehe and i get to go to Ricardo's for a lil while after sooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaay hehe! I can't wait to see him again!
Anyway I don;t have much else to write because frankly i've done nothing for two weeks. But I figured i should just keep my loyal audience updated. so COMMENT PEOPLE!!!! THIS MEANS YOU! *points finger*

Peace and Blessings! :)

No comments: