Thursday, December 02, 2004

Today's Breakthrough

Well yesterday I fought alot to eat anything. This Morning i am kicking foods butt! I had a whole bowl of tim hortons soup. now mind you i didn;t eat the chicken or the veggies cos thats hard and i can't get that stuff down yet. but i did eat all the juice and noodles. it was sooo yummy. soo much better than baby food! Mom said i can have more soup for my supper if i want it! god knows i don't want any more baby food! lol I did have a lil but of mashed potato last night though. That was good too.

I'm really sad i don't get to go to the family christmas party this year. I was thinking about it earlier. That sucks. Oh well at least i still get to go to brunch with the crowd from day care. I love those guys! thats next weekend. i should be ok to go by then. i won't be able to drive but i'll be able to eat a lil more than i am now. Anyway i'm gonna go take a shower cos i'm dirty. maybe put on some real clothes as people have said they're gonna come see me today! yaaay!

Peace and Blessings!

No comments: