Friday, December 10, 2004

This is something some people have been asking for.

As a lot of people know and a lot of people still don;t know i keep a journal at home of my thoughts and feelings, I write them in many different forms.. sometimes songs poem short essays or just lil descriptive paragraphs. I have had some requests to see this writing but as you can appreicate i'm not too comfortable sharing my inner most thoughts and desires. however i decided to share just one entry i wrote earlier this summer when i decided i wasn't going to return to MUN like most of my peers.

Have you ever felt like you were walking aimlessly through shadows and tangled knots of uncertainty? Never sure of how to reach your destination? Always questioning the direction of every step you take? Completely oblivious to anything your future may hold? I chose to throw the life plan everyone else had decided on for me out the window and choose my own path in life and now I feel lost. I am sure of my destination but completely and utterly insecure about the journey. But I refuse to let anyone take my hand and lead me to a safe place where I am unhappy about my life and my choices. I will venture into the deep forest of ambiguity alone and triumph when I reach the other side as the woman I want to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sucks how you use people

Rhonda Pittman said...

yeah I'm a lil confused as to that as well. I don't recall using anyone? if you have an issue with me please feel free to confront me about it on my msn account or via telephone please? I'd hate think anyone out there is thinking ill of me.. I'm sure its a misunderstanding. I'm truly very sorry if i did something to make you think I was using you , or someone you know. Again, I think i am a fair person so please confront me with this issue as i cannot confront you as you have chosen to remain anonymous.