Sunday, July 10, 2005

My week with Connor
















So Connor went home yesterday :( I'm going to miss him soo much. I love that kid. He came to work with me on friday and he had soo much fun. Sitting by me on the bus he told all about what he was gonna do with me next time i went to Boston.. take me to the zoo, back to the aquarium to see the SHARKS, to six flags and of course he said shopping for shoes. We went out for chinese food on friday night too. We had an amazing time. Then yesterday morning he called me. He told me he was going to miss me and i told hm i would miss him more. then we started to argue which ended up with him threatening to come over and squat me. He asked me if I could mail myself to Boston :( I promised him though i;d be down by the time he was 8 ( that makes me 21 ;) ) Anyway I'm getting yelled at to go get a shower now so i'll update about the rest of my week later.

No comments: