Monday, September 12, 2005

New title!

So I've decided to Change the title of my blog to something a little more fitting than what it had been. Although I liked the title "Some Kind of Miracle" It just hadn't been right. So now I'm titled "Story About a Girl" as this blog as somewhat become the Story of me, who just happens to have a vagina. Imagine the possibilites ;)

Anyway, so I had a pretty boring weekend. Was at the Breezeway on friday with Janine and two new friends of ours, Chris and Dennis. It was really fun. However it was really loud there and I'm sad to say I missed most of the nights conversation. Its getting really frustrating to me how bad my hearing has gotten just over the past year. I think its time I stop cheating on my hearing tests and owning up to the fact that I need help.

Saturday.. hmm what did I do saturday.. RIGHT! I went to see the Exorcism of Emily Rose with Darcy. It was a good movie but nothing at all like what I had expected. Well at least I didn't cry! Then I finally got to get DQ after a week of waiting for it I got my DQ! It was awesome! I ate like half ofa sundae! I'm an animal! Then saturday night I was forced into going to my aunts birthday party / going away party for my cousin. Ive decided I either need to start going to family functions or stop all together. Two of my first cousins tried to pick me up, not recognizing who I was. Then I had half of the family tell me how fat I was, the other half telling me i was too skinny and all of them picking on me for being single, and asking where stefan was. WE BROKE UP OVER A YEAR AGO!!!! GET OVER IT!! *hehe*

Yesterday did a lil family trip out to town and then worked Bingo last night. Nothing overly exciting. So all in all it was a pretty boring weekend. Hopefully this weekend coming will be much more exciting What with The Birdcage that everyone is going to attend either friday night at the parish hall at 8:00 for $8 admission or Monday night at the LSPU hall for $12 admission It should be fun times :) Anyway I'm off to nap or something before I have to reherse or something again.

Peace and Blessings

No comments: