Saturday, September 03, 2005

The week to end all weeks.

It has been an absolutely amazing week. It started last saturday night right up to this friday night. An amazing way to end an amazing summer.

So last saturday night I went to Haydens BBQ with kayla and Tony. it was fun times. I was really drunk. Highlights include Nicole ( my boss) seeing my stumble down the road and getting stuck in Haydens bathroom and getting rescued by his mom. We stayed at Haydens for a lil bit then we went to kaylas then me and Tony Hung out at the park for a lil while. It was fun times indeed.

Sunday night was a girls night turned night out with Tony as well. Me and the girls went to Tims then back to Kaylas where Tony joined us. Ashleigh and I completely defaced a newspaper and then we left. Tony and I walked Ashleigh home then went for a lil stroll around the Goulds. We went to the old softball feild behind the town hall however he was too scared to stay so we had to leave, however, upon leaving we ran into Hayden and Ches, and while talking to them heather drove up fresh off the plane from New jersey. It was a very random place to meet such people, especially since it was 1:30 in the morning.

Monday I know I finished my last day at work. Cleaned out my office and the like. Then I went and picked up a few things I needed for school and hun g out with Tony for a bit before He had to go to work. I'm not exactly sure what happened that night.. hmm. However I know I was out really late because....

Tuesday morning I had to get up early to go do testing with Val for some research she's doing for some Psychology board. They're trying to develop and accurate test of non verbal intelligence. So basically what that entailed was I say down for an hour with Val and got to play with puzzles and got paid 20$ for doing so. It was awesome. After that I went out to school to pay my tuition and scope out the new classes and the like. Ate some pizza. looked around the book store. That was fun too. Tuesday was also a rehersal night so I went there and came home and got some much needed sleep.

Wednesday/Thursday were most definatly the highlights of the week though. Wednesday the girls all packed into kaylas Van and headed to portigal cove south. Now we made a pact, what happens in Portugal cove south, stays in portugal cove south. however I can't leave you wanting more like that. I'll give yousmall tidbits such as. Terry is actually spelled Turrie, Andrew's name is not anthony and he does not have a twin brother and neaked sexy shore boys are very persistant. Right Murr? haha Most definatley hands down the best night of the entire summer. I drank and entire flask of vodka and woke up feeling fine. :) Thursday I also got to drive Kaylas Van in trepassey, which was awesomely funy because i didn't know how to change gears in it and I was MUCH to short to drive it. haha.

Friday night (last night) Kayla, Murr, Aaron and Courtney (Beet) all went downtown. We primed here at my house and Kaylas mom drove us down around 12. Eddie O'keefe met us down there (haha He told me i was really sexy and he could stare into my eyes all night. I wonder if he has any wine to go with that cheese) . We ran into a lot of random people. I ran into my husband and gave him hugs, I seen my friend Kurtis who I hadn't seen in forever. Discovered that Murr is friends with Some random guy I have on my msn list so I got to meet him in person. It wasn't the greatest night downtown but it was pretty awesome all the same! I mean I got to go downtown with Aaron Critch! woo haha

And thus ends my most awesome week. It was the perfect way to end such a roller coaster of a summer. now COMMENT! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rhondu, i love you and i have to say that this week was the highlight of my life so far. i love you girls so much you are the best friends EVER!!!!!!


what happens in portugal cove south stays in portugal cove south!!

MURR

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your having a lot of fun Rhonda. Keep it up. Who knows, some day i might get to join you. so much to do though. Love you.

The General