Sunday, December 18, 2005

School's Out!

So this week has been pretty eventful. Sunday Night Darcy and I celebrated Christmas. He gave me the MUN sweater I really wanted and a Belle stocking with choclates in it :) and a santa/princess hat. It's pink and has Princess written on it. Monday started out with my second last exam! Grammar.. yuk! As much of grammar nazi as I am , I really disliked that course. However, the exam was a breeze and I'm pretty confident that I aced it.
Tuesday was the day I had been dreading, Darcy left :( . I was really sad about it but I know he'll have an awesome time while he's home. Doesn't make it any easier on me but at least I know he's coming back. He gave me the most awesome present ever at the airport. And I mean EVER. He's gone for 24 days. Thats a long time. But he gave me 24 cd's and a cd with a video on it with instructions. On the video he was wearing a suit and tie ( he looked so cute!) and he told me that I had a CD for everyday he was gone and every CD had a theme. I was only allowed to listen to one CD a day so I'd have something new everyday until he came back. Then after that video was over there was a picture slide show of pictures of him and I together with "When You Say Nothing At All" playing in the background. It was by far the most sentimental and romantic gift I have ever gotten. I absolutely bawled when I opened it. Only 18 CD's left until he comes back.
Wednesday and Thursday were spent with my nose in the books again. I had my last exam on thursday night. War and Aggression. I thought it was the most amazing exam I have ever written. I seriously kicked that exams butt. I wrote about the Rwandan Genocide of 1994. It was a very powerful book that I read. I would recomend it to anyone, whether they were taking the course or not. Its called "We Wish to Inform You Tomorrow We Will be Killed Along With Our Famillies" by Philip Gourevitch. If you have any desire to read Non-Fiction pick this book up or ask me for a loan of it.
Friday Was awesomely sweet. I got up super early and went shopping with Raylene ( my sister) then i got home and went to work until 5:30. Then i came home got ready in mad rush and then took off to a fogdevils game with my girls. We all sat together and watched the hockey game. Then we got a cab to Matts house where we primed up to go downtown. Ashleigh got really loaded and it was pretty awesome. Then we headed downtown, went to 180 for a few minutes however that didn't last long due to the creeps that inhabit that place. So we headed to the faithful Peddlers and boogied the night away. It was so awsome to get out with the girls for an amazing night like that.
Last night I was pretty much in the mood to chill after such a busy week, so Ches came up and we watched Christmas with the Kranks. What a corny movie. Haha Told you he was Santa! Then we chatted it up for a few hours. It was nice to get to talk to Ches like that, haven't done so in a long time. I miss the old days when we all used to hang out sometimes. BUt we all know that situation just wasn't always good. I miss you guys though. You were my life for a long time. Stefan, Colin, Hayden, Adam and Ches we all have to hang out over christmas.. if you're up for it?
Anyway thats my week. I really miss Darcy but I'm doing fine, I have the most amazing friends I could ever ask for. I know I say that every entry but I really do.

I guess my next entry will probably be my year in reveiw. Stay tuned!

Peace and Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he was santa why the hell was he wearing a FAKE beard, NOT FAT, and flying a damn Volkswagon Beetle!!!

HUH?!!?

Loves ya Ru,

and i would be appaled if we did not hang over christmas.

Ches