Thursday, March 10, 2005

Finally!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen.. I finally applied and got accepted to a faculty *takes a bow* I'm now offically an English Major - Sociology Minor. woohoo! Rhonda made a decision! I went through a rough few weeks.. but in a moment of sheer drunkeness i came to an amazing revelation. Its a lil too personal to post here so anyone who would like to know what my discovery was .. please feel free to ask. I really have the most amazing awesome increible unbelievable friends a girl could ever ask for. Its true that only in the face of sadness is when you truly see who means the most. I can't say i still don't get sad sometimes.. but its bareable and I have some really cool people to hang around with and make me realize that just because i'm not special to one person doesn't mean i'm not special to others. Its time for Rhonda to be a lil selfish now i think.. I don't remember a time i only worried about myself. Even when i was single this summer i still worried about other people. And i really am rethinking the whole lesbian thing hehe Ok I realize all guys aren't out to hurt me.. seems to be just the ones i chose to get involved with lol I know there are nice guys out there.. and i really hope to get to know some of them better while i'm still kinda confused about what i want in my right life right now. At least i have igured out what i don't need in my life.. right? Anyway i know its a short update but i wanna take a nap.. going to Doolys tonight for the big brothers/big sisters fundraiser :) Tootles!

Peace and Blessings!

1 comment:

RyanB said...

I made that sort of decision too. I am a poli sci and econ major, with my architecture minor still.