Saturday, March 26, 2005

Wow

Last night i experienced the weirdest thing. For once.. I was the odd wheel. I mean ever. Like I have always been involved with someone when my friends were. and anytime i wasn't i had single friends around too. But last night i sat down and realized.. hey I'm alone. and I went outside.. and I was still alone. It was just very weird for me. I guess i just don't have a lot of experience with being single. For the past 4 years i've been associated with someone in some way. Its just different for me to be completely on my own. Not that its a bad thing. its something i have to get used to. Just different. It just kinda hit me hard last night. Ok seriously guys. No more alcohol for me for awhile ok? anyway thats the only update i have right now. I'm off to find something to do tonight..

Peace and Blessings!

1 comment:

RyanB said...

My blog is finally updated with that post I told you about I think. Just been a bum and not updated.

Happy Easter Rhonda

-Ry