Tuesday, March 22, 2005

"Rhonda are *YOU* Going to the gym?!"

Thought i would start off this entry on a bit of a lighter note (actually maybe i mean heavier.. :P) So yesterday I went to school to go to the GYm with Kayla and Murrdogg. So Kayla and I were waiting for Murr in the library and we ran into heather.. When we got up to leave heather asked where we were going.. Kayla said the gym.. and heather said with much shock and awe "Rhonda... Are YOU going to the gym?!" .. I mean i'm not really THAT out of shape am I? Haha .. Should I be in bed washing myself with a rag on a stick? haha I love you Heather. I'm actually quite happy with my body right now... I mean i bought a two piece swim suit.. a bikini! ME!
WE actually went swimming the other night ( Ash Kayla and I) and you'll never guess what was floating in the *poo*l.. it was pretty crappy.. Yeah thats right.. POOP! Ewwwwwwww .. lets comprehend this for a second people.. feces was expelled from someones body and into the water we were swimming in.. thats like swimming in a toilet!! It was gross. I'm really glad i'm back into swimming though.. I really miss it.
So tonight I started going through all my millions upon millions of pictures tonight.. trying to somewhat organize them and the like. I found some really cute one of when i was a baby.. and some rather unflatterng ones from my early years... Why wasn't I beat up when I was a kid..? God i realize why i was so fat.. I was hoping to hide that face behind my obesity.. do I look like that now? would you guys tell me if i did?
Hmm what else can I talk about.. oooh tomorrow I am going to get Actupuncture done on my back.. Hopefully this will help some because I mean really 6 years later and i'm still have complications.. there has to be something I can do.. ? hmm i guess i'll have to let you know how that one goes..
Anyhoo I really can't think of anything else to talk about without complaining.. lol so its been a slice..

Peace and Blessings..
Rhonda

No comments: