Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I'm a bit late today!

I just got home from the mall with the girls. OMG what a fun night. I never laughed so hard as I did when we left burgar king. You know you're cracking up when the guy in the car next to you is laughing his butt off with you. Kayla why did you have to moan the way you did when Ash sat on my huge hump haha. Fuun times.
I actually went out with the intention to buy some sexy new clothes for my big birthday weekend (side note just a day and an hour left until my birthday!) Alas i could not find anything sexy enough for one as sexy as myself, so i just got some sexy new panties.. anyone wanna see? hmm well if you do you'll have to leave comments. yeah .. thats right , i'm bribing people for comments now. I just feel like all my writing is in vein if no one comments. exceot for my loyal Erin. hehe we need to have some chats soon. oooh girl do i have some of our signature stories for you .. hey .. what do you think *he* will give me for *my* birthday! haha. I'm in a silly mood. so i'm going to stop writing before i make myself out to be an idiot.

Peace and Blessings!

BTW anyone wanna hang out tomorrow night?

1 comment:

RyanB said...

You are crazy :-p Can I see hehe