Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Lets give this a try.

I've always been looking for a place to just vent. Yet I find myself with no motivation to write. My life however has taken an eventful turn so quite possibly I may have more to write about. Three months from now I will find myself packing all my things and moving a gazillion miles across this great country of ours to start a new life in Vancouver Bc. Why you may ask? well its actually quite simple: I hate Newfoundland. Ok well maybe hate is a strong work. I just don't like the limitations such a small place set on someone with such big dreams. I fell i have more to offer and more to give then what Newfoundland can take so to speak. So now i am in the process of planning this long journey from home and i could not be happier.

Also just in the past few months I have found myself thrust back into the scary world of dating after being removed from it for three years. I enjoyed my time out but i'm also enjoying being back in. Its different to say the least and i have met some weeeeeeeeeirdos, for lack of a better term. and some complete jackass's (thats the perfect term). Why is that some guys cannot be friends with a woman without expecting sex? its not like we owe them something for their stimulating conversation (note the sarcastim in that statement). Ugh ... I truly hope the guy i'm talking about see's how bitter i am towards him. I met this guy who told me that he could no longer be my friend and i had to choose between a relationship with him , being friends with "benefits" or nothing at all. I'm glad in a way he made the choice so simple for me.. I obviously chose nothing. I mean it would have been better had he just blatently said " I want to use you for sex ok?" Men!

All i can say is.. I hope the men in BC are better ;) Thats all for now!

Peace and Blessings!

No comments: