Wednesday, October 27, 2004

My Last Day Underage

So here I am .. on the eve of my anniversary of birth. I went shopping again tonight. Can you guess where I spent 80 $'s? Haha well if You can't then you really don;t know me that well. Yes.. i got 2 shirts and a pair of jeans at OLD NAVY! Happy birthday to me! hehe. Kayla and I had a laugh.. haha I took like a million things into the dressing room. I would have had some great clothes if I only had some boobs :( alas.. I was blessed in the trunk but not the hood. lol Not that there is anything wrong with my ghetto bootay. So just for anyone who was wondering My birthday supper is tomorrow night at eight oclock at jungle jims on topsail rd. everyone is invited to go.. this means you! so be there!

on Another note.. my doctors office calls tonight.. umm excuse me ... wanna come get your tonsils out on tuesday lol. Way to give me notice guys! I know i have to get them out but i do need to give work notcie of my WEEK off! I don't even care that i can't eat.. i get a WEEK OFF!! woot! I haven't had a WEEK OFF in waaaaaay over a year! yaaaay! I hate no tonsil food though. ice cream.. yogurt.. popsicles.. jello... ewww! at least i don;t have to eat.... coleslaw... yuk!!! haha
anyway i'm out.

Peace and Blessings

1 comment:

&#310 &#1492 &#1593 said...

ahhh yes. To be young again...You only get 1 chance at life, dont't waste it! I hope your b-day is better than mine was at that age--I was reported to US Army boot camp!