Sunday, October 24, 2004

This is just for you!

I had such a great night tonight. If you will notice the time on this entry I will tell you I just got home about 15 minutes ago. I met the most interesting boy tonight. And it may come as a shock to some readers but I don't have not one bad thing to say about him. He was quite sweet and quite charming. I can't believe 4 hours just flew by so fast actually. I would go into the whole story about how this night came about .. But I really don't feel it necessary but it was actually a long time in the making. I'm just glad this person was as undestanding as they were and was so easy to talk to. I just wanted to know everything about him and I still do, much to his surprise it seemed. I just want him to know that I had a very very good time tonight.

So now I sit here.. wide awake at 3:30 in the morning wondering what I should do... any suggestions?

No comments: