Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Last night I almost died.

Words that will forever haunt my mind " Left right or Fire Hydrant?". LOL You don't put pressure on me like that Evan!! Let this be a lesson. Forks in the road are never our friends.

Anyway On to the real reason for this entry. Does anyone ( I know Ash and Kayla will for sure) remember the infamous lollipop that I went on about for ooooh two weeks and how awesome it was? Yeah I thought so. Evan bought me TWO of them last night! Its a tie for the Happiest night of my life ( tied with when I hugged Bill Gregory on saturday night lol) this year. Evan is now my new favorite person for yesterday and today. Possibly tomorrow. But he said he doesn't wanna see me anymore now anyway because i'm dying my hair pink today lol

Anyhoo I have some things i must do before i go to get my hair did. Cheers beautiful people

Peace and Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly if you had because of that it would've been suicide. Ok, maybe assisted suicide... lol .. oh man that was hilarious. Almost as hilarious as the concrete joke. I still can't believe I didn't get that. Wow, you definately are rubbing off on me. But thats ok because now that you died your hair pink I won't be hanging around with you anymore.

RyanB said...

You dyed your hair pink? I have to see this