Monday, November 22, 2004

Its offical..

Ok .. girls.. my dears... my fave people in the whole world.. you're nuts! lol OMG geez.. make fun of my big butt in front of company! whats that all about.. I like my butt... lol Least i got a butt Ash!! lol Last night was awesome though. I'm really glad that Ash and Kayla got to meet Ricardo on our adventure last night. twas fun. Murrrrrrdogg!!! You shoulda been there! Kayla got peach juice in her eye! I mean come on how funny is that. Ashleigh was also talking about how my fishermans friend case could be used to hold joints in front of three cops lol. Way to go ash. Thats ok they were on their two hour break like mine i guess . anyway i'm too cold to write a long entry today. I just wanted to make this simple point. I had the most awesome weekend i've had in a long time and I have one person to thank for it. That person knows who they are though. So thank you :)

Peace and Blessings

No comments: