Monday, November 08, 2004

More downtown Adventures

Ok so i swear to God.. am i wearing a sign that says "Please, Rape me?". Nine people. Yes thats right.. nine people tried to take me home! Now yes it can be flattering.. but when people use lines like .. "hey thats my cousin.. wanna come back to my place" i just wonder.. I must say though i did have an awesome time. The guys from Placentia were absolutly hammered. "oh yeah oh yeah" haha hats for kayla. Poor jackie.. he prolly had to change his boxers when he got home. i never heard a guy sound like that on a dance floor before. haha and johnny.. famous quote for the night " I have a small dick but a 300mph arse" Nice johnny nice. I do reccoment that my friends watch me when i go down next week. My god... why did i give HIM my number? I should have given it to the hot guy from CBS! lol And what was witht he guy from witless bay.. haha "i've been looking for you all night baby. its destiny we're like neighbours!" haha yes thats right dude.. if only you were about 15 years younger lol . Me and Kayla go on some adventures. I can't wait for Ashleigh to turn 19 on saturday! on the booooze lol Downtown is going to turn me into a poor alcoholic. Oh well. until next time

Peace and Blessings

No comments: