Thursday, November 04, 2004

My Day Off

I actually got a day off today. It was awesome. My back was bothering me so i decided rather than go to work and let the kids climb all over me and make it worse that i would take the day off and just relax. I stayed in bed until 11 (thats 12 hours sleep)then just wtached movies all day long. Boy did i need this. I know i haven't done anything of great significance lately but i've been super busy and super stressed and i just needed this day to myself.

Yet i still have the problem that i have absolutely no plans for this weekend. I hate that. I get two days off and nothing to do. What I really wanna do is just curl up and watch a movie with someone, but being single and not seeing anyone... I fail to see how that can happen. Therefore.. i have nothing to do, next to zero cash and several hot new outfits.. life is unfair lol.

Anyhoo, not much else to say. Two more months left in Newfoundland! woot!

Peace and Blessings

No comments: