Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Soo..

I'm becoming slack with these entrys!oh well.. i'm doing a lot better than what i expected. I'm home for lunch right now, nursing my burn from my attempt to cook lunch. I poured boiling water on my tummy. not cool. very hot actually! lol ooh bad joke! lol
So I went to see the polar express last night! what a CUTE movie! thats right Brad i said cute! Brad and I went. I had alot of fun! I remember Ms. Power reading that to us in the library in Elementary school! anyone else remember that? aww i used to love it! haha which on a somewhat related topic.. is anyone else excited about the spongebob movie?! Yes ok i know i'm 19 .. but spongebob is cool!! hmm i need cherry sauce. lol anyway.. i gotta go get that so i'll wroite more later! Oh yeah Oh yeah!

Peace and Blessings!

1 comment:

RyanB said...

You are a dork Rhonda...My sister actually got to be Spongebob in our local fair. I didn't get to see because I was working during it.

Ry