Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another awesome day.

Reason #27 as to why I love my job : today I spent 5 hours of my 8 hour shift shopping.
It was such a beautiful sunny day out. If only my head wasnt so cloudy today would have been perfect *sigh*.. I told you the happiness wouldn't last long in that aspect of my life.. but meh.. I'm dealing a whole lot better.. I love everything else thats going on with me. Talking to Ashleigh about my issues today she said something that absolutely shocked me. She said that Ricardo and I need to get back together.. news to me.. I thought she didn't like him. Not likes its possible anyway .. or that I even want to. Just a shock to hear it coming from her.
So camp starts next week. That should be fun. We have our staff training on thursday so i get to spend all day preparing for that tomorrow. Should be fun times.
I dont really have much more to write.

Peace and Blessings :)

No comments: