Friday, June 03, 2005

My freaking busy week has prevented this entry.

So I've been itching all week to write this entry.. so finally on friday i get the few minutes to sit down and write about my most amazing Monday AND tuesday with Terry. all I can say is *huge smile* wow. I haven't felt that great and had that much fin in awhile. I felt dare I say.. happy? However as I always say if something seems too good to be true.. it is. Terry went back to corner brook on thursday when I went to Lav Rock. I had the most amazing time though. Thank you Terry.

I had one heck of a week. work work work Lavrock work. Lav Rock was awesome. Had such a great time and such pretty weather. I can't complain. It was really a lil relaxing that I needed. Peer counsellors are always such awesome people. so easy to talk to and the like. I also offically hired my staff tonight. so it should be a good summer i hope. i'd like to think i made all the right choices when it came to the staff i picked. However there was one person I REALLLLLLLLY wanted on staff that i just couldn't get.. and that makes me sad. But I only got nine staff and I had ten that i wanted so someone had to get cut :( makes my little heart cry.

so I'm tired. I'm gonna go collapse and die for a bit


Peace and Blessings.

No comments: