Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wow.Rhonda is one busy chick.

I know I say this a lot, but I freaking love my job. I have almost 7 weeks of my 9 week day camp planned in less than 3 days! wooo go me. under budget none the less. This is kind of a smaller scale of what I want to do with my life. I want to be PR. Organizing events. overseeing volunteers and staff. That kind of thing. I think its soooo awesome. I spent all afternoon in a meeting with the city staff who are basically doing the same job as me at other camps. not a fan of the city. I'm really glad our program is run seperate. I swear I wouldn't be able to tolerate most of those girls I met out there today. Holy sterotypical cheerleaders batman. I mean I'm pretty Bubbly.. but they were just tooo much. And I spent tonight doing up staff schedules. I'm not even on the clock. I love it.

The only down side to my job is my lack of free time right now. I worked 9-5 all this week, Saturday and sunday i have to do my first aid training from 9-5 . then 9-5 monday to friday again. Saturday we're preping for staff training then sunday is staff training and then another week of 9-5. I mean thats pretty hardcore right there. However when the summer programs actually start I'll have my weekends free again which isn't so bad. I won't complain about the money i'm making. 3 more weeks to a new laptop! woo . I'm sick of this stupid piece of crap.

So since my life has been pretty much work lately thats all I really have to write about. I have a feeling you'll be hearing a lot about my job over the next three months.

Peace and Blessings...


P.S Someone comment. I wanna know someone is still alive out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not love for your husband

i wanna friggin play.

Anonymous said...

you're an animal. i'd die workin all that if it was me lol and here i am complaining about workin for Rick lol I'm glad you're enjoyin your new job! Keep up the good work

Ricardo

RyanB said...

I'll be having 13 hour days next week...